I am working on implementing OEE in one of our machines that makes centertubes for automotive oil filters. The steel is rolled and each part number has specific diameter and length. However, the run-rates vary for each part numbers. I am somewhat able to calculate Takt time for each part number based on the standard run-rate. However, the problem for me is to determine Ideal Cycle Time. The machine can run as fast as 65 PPM for one part number while it runs as slow as 13 PPM for some other part number. In this case, what would be the optimal way to calculate Ideal Cycle Time for each part numbers? As you know, Ideal Cycle time is required to calculate Performance Metric of OEE.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Best review I’ve read for a pre-workout yet. A year and a half ago I was avid in my workouts, going to the gym 5-times per week and incorporating some 2 a days in there as well most weeks. Disk issues have run in my family and while I had managed to avoid these for most of my life, had to go in for a double spinal fusion neck surgery last March. Since that time I have not been able to got to gym like I used to. Doc finally cleared me to go back with no restrictions. Needless to say I have gained about 20-lbs since my surgery and and disgusted with myself, needed a good pre-workout to get things moving and didn’t want the same old garbage that I had been accustomed to. Can’t wait to try PreSeries Lean and get my life back!