* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
The most obvious benefit that injectable steroids have over their oral cousins is that they are not hepatotoxic. Injectable steroids are safer on the liver and the user does not risk hepatic injury because injectable compounds don’t require specific chemical alterations which allow them to survive passing through the liver without being broken almost entirely down. It’s also worth consider that injectable steroids have a much longer half-life due to the ester attached to the hormone. To get the maximum benefit from oral steroids, most must be administered daily, or sometimes they are spread out throughout the day. The ester present in injectable steroids allows a much more infrequent administration and don’t need to be administered daily. More information about Esters