* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
The side effects of Nebido can include those of an androgenic nature. The androgenic side effects of Nebido are, however, highly dependent on genetic predispositions and will not affect all men. The possible androgenic side effects of Nebido include accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness, acne in sensitive individuals and body hair growth.
While by no means always necessary, some men may find the use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor to be useful. The testosterone hormone is metabolized by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, which reduces the testosterone hormone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The DHT is what leads to the androgenic related effects. By incorporating a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, you will reduce the hormones androgenicity. It will not be a complete reduction, but it will be significant. However, such inhibitors are not always recommended and should only be used as needed as they can hinder the potency of the testosterone hormone.
Anabolic steroid implants are allowed for veterinary use. But if someone diverts this for use in humans, it will be deemed as a distribution of a Schedule III drug leading to prosecution. The law on trenbolone differs in other countries. For instance, in Canada it is a Schedule IV drug. In Canada, all anabolic steroids are classified as Schedule IV drugs. In the UK, anabolic steroids are classified as Class C substances. Their possession can lead to a 2 year jail term, while their production and supply can lead to a 14 year jail term. But many countries do not have strict laws. In some places, you can even buy it over the counter.