* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Female Oral Turinabol doses will necessarily be much lower than male plans. For the female athlete, Oral Turinabol doses will normally be -5mg per day. Such doses should not produce virilization symptoms in most women; in fact, most women should be able to tolerate 5mg per day very well. However, female Oral Turinabol doses that surpass 5mg per day will normally produce virilization at some level and are generally not recommended. There are exceptions, but very few women can tolerate more than 5mg per day and most will not need it. 5mg per day will produce all the benefits this steroid has to offer in a female athlete. Regardless of your Oral Turinabol doses, because we are all unique individuals some may display a poor response in the -5mg per day range. Regardless of the dose in question, if virilization symptoms begin to show use should be discontinued immediately. If use is discontinued at the onset of symptoms they will fade away rapidly. However, if symptoms occur, are ignored and use continues the symptoms may become permanent and irreversible. In order to maximize your Oral Turinabol doses, while some women may only use this steroid more advanced athletes will often implement stacks. Common steroids that are often well-tolerated by female athletes include Anavar and Primobolan Depot; Anavar will be friendliest steroid to females of all. Some women will also find Winstrol to be a great steroid, but it should not be used in an Oral Turinabol cycle. Some will also find low doses of Equipoise to be very beneficial. Then we’re left with total use or the duration of use. Regardless of your Oral Turinabol doses, wherever they may fall, total use will be 4-6 weeks. Use that surpasses the 6 week mark will tremendously increase the risk of virilization and in the name of hepatic strain really shouldn’t surpass this mark by much anyway.
Write a review below
Note: HTML is not translated!
Captcha Enter the code in the box below Continue