* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Portion management: You probably eat too much too fast. Try eating smaller meals more often throughout the day. Essentially, your doctor is telling you the right things. You’ve got to lose weight. There is a correlation between sleep apnea and being over weight. Don’t buy any fat-burners you’ll be throwing money away. There are some natural weight loss supplements that may help you. Make sure you learn the difference between fat-burners, fat blockers, and weight loss supplements. You’ll need to do some of your own research, but the key is to be discipline in your diet, hydration, and sleep. You’ll need to possibly make a life chart to document the areas you’re lacking in. Make a life chart documenting your food intake, sleep, hydration, and exercise every 24 hours for one week. From this you should be able to see some common yet critical mistakes that you’ll need to correct.
Disclosure: In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. has financial relationships with some of the supplements reviewed on the website, and may be compensated if consumers choose to click on the link provided and ultimately make a purchase.